Friday 27 March 2015

Letters from God



The assurance of His Love


Dear Child,
I write this, to let you know of how much I feel about you. You are an exact representation of my being. I know that this comes as a surprise to you. I do understand that. You see, in this world there is imperfection, sin has corrupted what I made in the beginning, however I do hold that against any man because I love all mankind regardless of their imperfections. I love you so much that a moment never passes when I do not think of the love that I have toward you. It hurts that sometimes tough situation come into your life, but all of that is that your true nature which is in Christ Jesus may be revealed in you. You are my very own, I would never let go of you. I want you to walk in that assurance. A breast feeding mother would leave her baby to the lions, but I would never abandon my own.
The caution
In this world, you will face many challenging moments, you will be at crossroads many times; there is a way that seems pure and appealing but that way leads to destruction. My dear son, the road that you are going to take, the road that I want to take, it is narrow, it is sometimes rocky, it is at times distressing; but with it comes much glory, the crown of life.  My son, sometimes it seems like I am far from you. I can only be as close as you want me to be. In this moment you may not be able to fully understand why certain things happen the way they do, but my plan for your life is wonderful, I have plans to prosper and not to harm you, I have plans to open your to the deepest treasures that have been hidden from the eyes of men in times past, I want to reveal the future to you. My special child, I have called you from the very beginning. Yes even as I hadn’t laid the foundations of the earth. I knew your name.
I love you son.
Jesus


1 comment:

  1. This message is part of a series of my conversations with the Lord... Judge every word through the scriptures to test its validity.

    ReplyDelete